P100 rewards. My ideas for it.

Hey, I posted this on the wrong place in the suggestion and feedback form. But I will copy the link😊

@Nightram said:

Hello, I do not care about charms or banners etc. But I see this is the easy way out.. Some would be happy for this. I do not.

But what I suggest. If you are open minded...

After P100 any character. You unlock a special tome for that character. With many different challenges. Hard ones.

In this tome, we unlock three different pieces of a legacy outfit. (I know, hear me out)

It should only be fair for the PC users back in the day. Had to work hard for the legacys. And it should be right to work just as hard, or even harder for it now days.

If not a legacy, it can be glowing red blood cosmetics, with a darker base clothes design. To pop the red glowing blood.

Another thought: Whenever you PRESTIGE 100 On a character. In the store. You unlock a specal page for that character. It can be everything from:

•Legacy/Blight serum splatter inspired cosmetics.

•Killer effect cosmetics(Pigs trap, plagues puke, nemesis blue virus, etc)

•Scratch marks on base cosmetics

•For killers there could be a black shape of their character with yellow entitys glowing eyes.

•Zombie cosmetics of that character.

•Glowing blood cosmetics.

•Glowing entity eyes with ripping scars on the body that glows.

•Fan made cosmetics

Etc

If we could buy such things. I don't care. Let us get what we want. These could be more expensive than usual cosmetics. These could be bought with not just AC's. But also with bloodpoints and Irisident shards together.

In this P100 VIP STORE section. We can do a pull online on what the players want. The pull can be from in game points to reach the highest number on somethings. To another pull actions. (Find a way plp cannot make more accounts to fake voting points)

This way BHVR can earn money if that is the issue.

We could also do a foundraising for the right free cosmetic we would get.

Idk what are your thought on this? Any evolved idea from this?

Do you have any other ideas on what we can do? I know BHVR is limited because of their lisences. And under a strict contract. But let's try out something.

Comments

  • @Nightram said:

    Hey, I posted this on the wrong place in the suggestion and feedback form. But I will copy the link😊

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/453894/p100-rewards-are-coming-up-soon

    Do you have any other ideas on what we can do? I know BHVR is limited because of their lisences. And under a strict contract. But let's try out something.

    for all non lisenced characters have a unique p100 icon. For example the trapper instead of just the red background with the number 100 have it be a unique animated bear trap that snaps shut and opens itself. Having unique animations for the p100's would be neat for both survivors and killers.

  • @Xray said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/453910/p100-rewards-my-ideas-for-it

    for all non lisenced characters have a unique p100 icon. For example the trapper instead of just the red background with the number 100 have it be a unique animated bear trap that snaps shut and opens itself. Having unique animations for the p100's would be neat for both survivors and killers.

    1000023849.jpg

    Do you mean having a animated background on your character? It sounds cool tbh😊

    I do wish plp would get these cool backgrounds when they reach P100! Or if we could customize these. And with your animation idea✨️

    "These backgrounds were actually a golden color first, but they didn't feel golden were it"