Complete the Evolution doesn’t track

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: I’ve tried everything and Every perk to do with hindering and it will not count towards the achievement

PLATFORM: ps5

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: (PERKS)HEX: NOTHING BUT MISERY (N/A)

Knock OUT (N/A) Forced Hesitation (N/A)

Mastermind Fully Infected (N/A) Clowns Pink Bottles (N/A) Unknowns AIRBORN UVX (N/A)

Onryos Telephone Add-On (N/A) Nemesis Licksr Tongue (N/A) Freddys Dream Snare (N/A) Jump rope Add on(N/A)

The only character able to unlock this trophy is CENOBITE. I started playing this game a month ago so I wouldn’t have been able to purchase him in time. So this is my only game i cant obtain the 100%! (im stuck at 99%). This issue has been brought up 5x in the last 2 months.

I’ve asked everyone who has unlocked this trophy since June and it’s all people who own Cenobite.

VIDEO:

PLAYER LOGS:

  • Player logs are required from PC players only.

Comments