This is comical - is Trapper bugged?
I am looking DIRECTLY at the trap, I see said trap, I am going into the animation to break said trap…I get vacuumed into aforementioned trap.
Is this yet another bug?
I am actually howling LOL
I am looking DIRECTLY at the trap, I see said trap, I am going into the animation to break said trap…I get vacuumed into aforementioned trap.
Is this yet another bug?
I am actually howling LOL
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
As I noticed, sometimes u can accidentally get a bug where u able to put two traps on the same place
u are joking that still EXISTS?
My friend played and I noticed watching his discord. Probably I also seen it on either otz stream or someone else.
It was also reported he has locker bug (u can find it on forum probably ) and he has extremely weird walking bug (highlights from NightFyryo3o streams, maybe u still can find it)
Now every killer dealing with few bugs after TWD. I haven’t heard only about Wraith and Artist yet
I was beginning to wonder if it was just me, but I've had this happen three times in the past week, where I am very visibly not standing in the trap, going to disarm it and getting vaccuumed into it?
Finally Trapper buffed?
Oh it's a bug..