Mangled should be paused on hook

More value for sloppy butcher and mangled addons its a pretty harmless change and helps against insta healing under hook.

Comments

  • @tes said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3983788#Comment_3983788

    But do this incentives work as intended? I remember many people complaint on this forum that it was no incentives when it was needed and we actually had underbalance on one side. Or it’s too low.

    I remember for some reason we had incentives for killers when ghoul chapter was released, even when their queues were under extremely high load out.

    Or twd chapter. Majority played survivors, yet they didn't have anything for killers when it was needed. Few people wanted to play during chase bug and last stand/streetwise/blood rush epidemia.

    They don’t remove incentives when everything is fine either

    I mean, that might be true, but all the evidence points towards it not being the case. I'm willing to be wrong, but sadly it's hard to engage in good faith when it feels like you're not, and are just throwing out increasingly dubious and unevidencible claims

  • @ratcoffee said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3983792#Comment_3983792

    I mean, that might be true, but all the evidence points towards it not being the case. I'm willing to be wrong, but sadly it's hard to engage in good faith when it feels like you're not, and are just throwing out increasingly dubious and unevidencible claims

    ???

    I'll wait until my question about incentives is answered directly. All of us here using dubious and unevidencible claims

1 2 ›