Deathslinger's Shot Validation | Report-01

Currently Deathslinger's Harpoon has a small chance to disconnect from the survivor.
This started with Kaneki's release. On the dot.

Notable patterns:

  • It happens selectively.
    • What I mean by that is: It's a rare bug that doesn't affect every match
      • But when you load into a server, it happens multiple times a match
      • It usually, but not exclusively, happens on the same survivor.
  • It's not a ping issue
    • After this bug happens, me, and multiple members of the Deathslinger community. Check our ping immediately, just to see that it's stable and not high. <40ms
  • Hackers can exploit.
    • This has only happened a few times.
    • I went against a non-subtle hacker and they were able to apply something to themselves where it happened on EVERY shot. Lobby and survivors had normal ping.
    • I have no data on this instance. It was a long time ago

I will be supplying more logs, clips and screenshots, on behalf of the Hellshire Gang Community to assist as best as I can to remediate this bug.

Thank you for your time

PLAYER LOGS:

Sanctum of Wrath | It happened when I was chasing Lara who was looking for hatch

DeadByDaylight01.log

Comments