Map changes

Change map offerings or just delete them

Lets be real 20% is nothing I had to burn like 50 map offerings for "Withered Isle" to get the realm but what's next If I look for an achivment of specific map for it with the new map from TWD I have like 25% of chances to get the map.

I know there was a lot of crying because "Oh no Myers with a mirror on closed map I don't want to play anymore" or "Oh no survivor took a closed map I don't want to play anymore"

Map offerings were there from begging and now got extra nerf maybe you can change it a bit, also I have 3 ideas

  1. Stick with 20% but make it stackable to 80% or even 40%
  2. Delete them, they literally don't work anymore
  3. Bring old map offerings idea back
    There were 3 types of map offering all on the same map
    Brown was giving like 20%
    Yellow around 40%
    Green 99%
    Maybe you can do same thing but green 20/25% and red 70%?

If someone is an achive hunter and needs to get specific map on realm with more than 1 map is really hard to get that, also why it was even nerfed that hard when we still have "Sacriface ward" in a game

Comments