What do you think will win the current choice for the Grimoire?

I believe Torment for killer will win but I don't really know about Survivor yet. Your thoughts?

Comments

  • I would love the Relentless path.

  • Control would be cool just anything but another dash killer.

  • Probably Relentless or Control

  • It's probably going to be Relentlessness, unfortunately.

    I voted for Torment though, that one sounds like it could be so sick with a divine-like killer.

  • @jesterkind said:

    It's probably going to be Relentlessness, unfortunately.

    I voted for Torment though, that one sounds like it could be so sick with a divine-like killer.

    I also went with torment.

  • I picked Torment because it seemed the most fitting for an angel, though I'm seeing a lot of people in favor of Control.

    I will say though, if Relentlessness wins, no one is EVER allowed to complain about high-speed dash Killers again.

  • @VolantConch1719 said:

    I picked Torment because it seemed the most fitting for an angel, though I'm seeing a lot of people in favor of Control.

    I will say though, if Relentlessness wins, no one is EVER allowed to complain about high-speed dash Killers again.

    I’ll complain the very next day if I want to and you can’t stop me.

    Yeah I was also eyeing control.