Pressing enter when trying to rename preset changes resolution and hard crashes PC.

DeadByDaylight.log

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: Pressing enter when trying to rename preset changes resolution and hard crashes PC.

PLATFORM: PC

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED:
- When making a preset for The Unknown, I went to rename the preset as prompted by pressing ENTER.
- The screen promptly went black, changed my resolution and switched off all of my monitors aside from my main (I have 3).
- Thinking pressing it again would switch it back, the resolution was changed but then proceeded to completely lock up my PC and I had to force restart it (wasn't able to open task manager and force quit the game that way).
- Upon restarting my PC all of my windows and programs had been moved or otherwise squished.
- Booted the game again and it changed my resolution, changed it back to fullscreen in the menu and it switched itself back to being windowed and a tiny window after pressing enter to save.

I have verified my game files and checked the ini file. No changes.
I can confirm I was not pressing ALT+ENTER.
The config file is not in "read only".

VIDEO: N/A

PLAYER LOGS: Attached

  • Player logs are required from PC players only.

Comments