Inner Strength is deactivated after exiting locked before completing the heal.
SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE:
Inner Strength is deactivated after exiting locked before completing the heal.
I had cleansed a totem and had inner strength active. I was grabbed out of a locker, used decisive, and then inner strength was deactivated. This occurred two more times (in another two matches) without the decisive interaction, simply by exiting the locker early.
This was already reported by someone else but declined so I'm reporting it again.
PLATFORM:
Steam.
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED:
Equip inner strength. Cleanse totem. Be injured. Enter locker. Exit locker before the inner strength heal. Observe perk icon and health state.
Full build - inner strength, head on, quick and quiet, decisive strike.
VIDEO: no
PLAYER LOGS: no
Comments
Could you please attach the logs? Be sure they are taken right after encountering the issue.
To find them:
Thank you.
also the sharpened flint map addon removes pallet and vault auras, which also occurred this game
This happened to me as well