Mythology Chapter

We already have some killers based on certain figures from mythology like Oni but what do killer do yall want that isnt included yet? My personal pick is go with a killer based on norse mythology like the drauger from skyrim.

Tagged: Killers

Comments

  • I'm a norwegian, and I have never heard of a draugr xD had to look it up. Looks cool and sounds like a powerful creature tbh😁

    I wish for greek mythology

    And some norse ones as well. Ever heard of a Nøkken? Or a troll? From our stories🙈

  • Something related to Set from Egyptian mythology would be cool, as would a pyramid-themed map.

  • I think some ancient greek killer could work like Medusa, or some other well known creature, having a god like Hades would kinda feel out of place tho

  • @Xray said:

    We already have some killers based on certain figures from mythology like Oni but what do killer do yall want that isnt included yet? My personal pick is go with a killer based on norse mythology like the drauger from skyrim.

    I want a mythology that isn't readily seen by many people to get attention. We could be getting that with the next original being from possibly south asia, but I'd really like Inuit or Filipino.