Still no bloodrush or xp boosters?
I remember you always bring something to game and now it's kinda empty, I wanna more xp for shards or at least bps
I remember you always bring something to game and now it's kinda empty, I wanna more xp for shards or at least bps
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
we probably won’t get any mini event stuff for a while since we just had the anniversary event. i hope they give us a bloodhunt during the upcoming 2v8 but with the way the devs have been handing bp recently, id say we’d have to wait until Haunted by Daylight for the next bp farming event.
True, so weird that we dont have anything since new mid chapter