No update on Xbox?
My friends on pc have been updated and are ready to go but I can't play because the update hasn't come to Xbox yet
Anyone else?
Tagged:
Community Manager
My friends on pc have been updated and are ready to go but I can't play because the update hasn't come to Xbox yet
Anyone else?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
same here. xbox series x and i still haven’t gotten the 9.1.1 update. my game is still stuck on 9.1.0
Yeah, a friend of mine just checked on her Xbox too and she has no update either.
Weird they wouldn't deploy them all at the same time
Hmm, let me check in on this for you! I appreciate you flagging this!
I can confirm that the team is actively looking into this! I'll come back to this thread once I have more to share
I think it's out now from what chat says!
Yeah we haven't gotten it yet
Thanks for the update, Paulie!
If you have a moment, would you be able to check and see if the update has reached you now?
hey Ryan, i can confirm that the update has gone out to xbox players. i received mine when opening up my game.
Incredible! Thank you so much for confirming 😀