Ridiculous bug, does no one playtest consoles?
While this isn't gamebreaking at all, it sort of points to where the game is at now. On XBOX S. Everytime I load into a match I see that, and just go "that's dbd, hope they made a lot off the skins".
While this isn't gamebreaking at all, it sort of points to where the game is at now. On XBOX S. Everytime I load into a match I see that, and just go "that's dbd, hope they made a lot off the skins".
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Don't disrespect Jim!
It's like, one of the few bugs that garnered more positive reactions than negative ones and he doesn't affect game balance.