Goat related charms

Goats are my favourite animals ever, so a while back, I went around looking for goat related charms in-game and saw there were 3 I got a while ago in a rift. Also looking at the wiki, those are the only goat related charms in the whole game (unless they have a different name then I've missed some)

Those being :

  • Coin of the Sea Goat
  • Sea Goat Effigy
  • Gilded Sea Goat

I'd love to see more of them someday :D

Edit : little typos, was told exclusive charms aren't a thing anymore whoops

Comments

  • @Coolderclim said:

    Goats are my favourite animals ever, so a while back, I went around looking for goat related charms in-game and saw there were 3 I got a while ago in a rift. Also looking at the wiki, those are the only goat related charms in the whole game (unless they have a different name then I've missed some)

    Those being :

    • Coin of the Sea Goat
    • Sea Goat Effigy
    • Gilded Sea Goat

    I'd love to see more of them someday :D

    Edit : little typos, was told exclusive charms aren't a thing anymore whoops


    Hey! Check the Weekly Charm Bundle for this week!! You might find a surprise