TO ALL OF MY EVENT TEAMMATES
I am sorry for abandoning you at the final post, as I run through the exit gate with my Vessel.
I have been playing like a real selfish a$$hole for the past week and it really weighs heavily on me.
I've even had to change my name, in shame.
Normal Altruistic service will resume in about 1400pts time![]()
Comments
It's the nature of the event, man. Folks should know by now that this is the new law of the land until this dumpster fire is put out come Valentine's.
Im legit playing like this. I tried to be altruistic in the end game. Its just not worth.
the only thing NOED means to me currently, is the time it takes for them to be dragged to the hook vs me on the gate! Still to equip Wake up though!!!
But if noed hits or if a Pig trapped someone with the exit gates up I will save myself if I got a lantern and I don’t blame anyone who does the same.
I constantly leave my teammates behind. Maybe that's why I'm a crappy survivor.
Personally if I'm packing borrowed time or an insta I'm getting your asses out even if its over my cold dead body.
Yeah I've tried to play the nice survivor since the event started but seeing everyone else play like selfish #########, I'm done. I've left so many people to die on hooks and just keep pumping out gens and walking straight out the door. It's happened to me too many times for me to care about some randoms. Sorry not sorry.