Streetwise leads me to believe the Killswitch is bugged too
Really, what is more likely?
That BHVR is "monitoring" half gen speeds and see's no real issue there and is DILLIGENTLY, hammering out other bugs that are far, far more pressing and dire, or, whoever was in charge of bug reports pointed out the easy win of kill-switching Streetwise, only to discover that doing so was impossible for a variety of reasons due to a new and otherwise unforeseen bug?
My guess is the Killswitch either does not work all together (with perks), or in some strange combination with this perk in particular causes some type of truly, game destroying experience (crashes, unplayability etc). The alternative of course is BHVR hasn't played their own game in so long they don't understand how an unlimited stacking buff is a problem for the game.
Its an interesting dichotomy of extreme ineptitude combined with pride vs being incredibly out of touch. Personally I bank on the Killswitch feature itself being bugged, perhaps in relation to this update technically being an older game state.
Comments
It is not bugged. But I think that it is all about perception - if you would killswitch Streetwise (and other bugged things), then people would notice more and more how bugged the TWD-Chapter is. It would just make a really bad look. And while there is an outcry about how bugged the Midchapter is and that certain things should be killswitched, not everyone uses Twitter, the Forums or whatever and people might not even notice that.
Now I want your proof that the Killswitch is bugged.
Ok, I think you misunderstood me - I did not say that Streetwise is not bugged. I said that the Killswitch is not bugged. The feature. Not the Perk.
Come on…