White wards dont work
SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: White wards no longer protect you from loss of items and offerings
PLATFORM: PC
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: After completing a match, the items and offerings will still tick down even though a white ward was used. These items were never dropped, we were not killed, and no one disconnected.
VIDEO: n/a
PLAYER LOGS:
- Player logs are required from PC players only.
Comments
I noticed this too.
This was posted before. It isn't consistent but happened to me and I posted a video showing I had a White Ward equipped and it showed I lost the item with it on. I also mentioned the map and killer I went against.
For inconsistent issues, the logs captured after the affected game are the best way for QA to get to the bottom of it!
After the issue occurs on live, quit the game. Then follow these steps:
Press Win+R
Sadly I'm a Nintendo Switch player so I can't help. Not sure you want to merge this with the other one showing my video.