These things need addressing!
I am now being penalised because Clown is getting rid of teams that quickly right now that the games stupid dc thing thinks I'm intentionally dying.
I am now being penalised because Clown is getting rid of teams that quickly right now that the games stupid dc thing thinks I'm intentionally dying.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's like you have to hit every Skillcheck perfectly on hook or else the game thinks you're going next. I missed one during the last few seconds because sometimes I'm bad at Skillchecks. Got hit with a penalty.
If anyone has video of this occurring, or logs post-match, are they able to upload it and link it to this thread? While this isn't my usual home on the bug report sub-forum, I do want to stress that videos and logs tend to help the dev team get to the bottom of the issue faster. Here's how to get logs if you're a PC player: