The pig
Nice to meet you!
I cant speak english well. i am from east asia user! please understand..
I love dead by daylight so much
especially jigsaw.
without saying power balance, i just wish if trap is working, The jigsaw move OST is played.
then, very very very very wonderful..
She will be a killer with a great deal of charm.
Many survivors may feel realistic.
Please consider my wish
Thank you for reading my inexperienced english skill. i want you to have a good day! bye!
I cant speak english well. i am from east asia user! please understand..
I love dead by daylight so much
especially jigsaw.
without saying power balance, i just wish if trap is working, The jigsaw move OST is played.
then, very very very very wonderful..
She will be a killer with a great deal of charm.
Many survivors may feel realistic.
Please consider my wish
Thank you for reading my inexperienced english skill. i want you to have a good day! bye!
Comments