Please put Fallen Refuge in a seperate showcase queue for a short while
Please.
Doesn't have to be for months. Make it a week, two weeks at most.
You did it for Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. Mathieu Cote, or at least someone from the team went on record to say that this would be a thing with every new map going forward.
Let's forget for a moment the confusion whether it was going to be just a tile unique to playing a TWD character, then universal, oh no then a map, then … etc. It's obvious that this was a bit of a fumble. But we can look past that if you could make it playable in a seperate queue for us achievement hunters.
Jim watches. Jim judges. Jim says you should do it!
Do it for Steel Beam Jim!
Comments
Hi Unknown, no I haven't seen your dog. No I won't help you lift that. No I definitely don't want candy 😡.