I feel a lil' bit scared

I just had a game vs a leatherface. In the end game chat he and the other survivors called me a "speed hacker". The thing is that everytime LF camed to me i just sprint burst and everytime he left me enough time to recover my sprint. They 4 reported me, can i get banned just for using sprint burst? Why its my fault that the killer left me everytime i just sprinted? :-?

Comments

  • Hacking reports need video proof to have an insta-ban effect.

  • If you did nothing wrong, you won't get banned.

  • Believe me I have played too many multiplayer games and online games and got accused of hacking.

    The only time I got banned was when I really cheated and that was 10 years ago when I was 12. I don't think anything will happen to you as long as you don't really cheat.

  • Until video proof ur fine