Daryl has a hole in his pants and charms on him float in mid air

I noticed that Daryl has a see through hole behind his scarf/handkerchief? And while i was looking for charms to put on i noticed that they aren't attatched to Daryl's clothing wich also made me realize that the charms positioning are supposed to be on Rick's pouch and pockets.

Edit: Just found out this was already known and i posted this in the wrong place my apologies.

image.png image.png image.png

Comments

  • I never noticed that, but I did notice that the front side of Michonne's cape in that one skin is completely see-through

  • Man, you people really want to get me even more mad that I paid money on that Skin.

  • @HaliAndEx said:

    I never noticed that, but I did notice that the front side of Michonne's cape in that one skin is completely see-through

    I reported both the Daryl and Michonne cosmetic glitches in the bug reporting section and they’ve been acknowledged, so hopefully they are fixed.