so will i get banned for using streetwise or nah? pretty good job so far/not killswitched/as the dev

so will i get banned for using streetwise or nah? pretty good job so far/not killswitched since ptb/ playing as the devs intended

Comments

  • BHVR does not ban people for using (known) bugs. If it is bad enough, they will kill switch it…. Oh wait.

  • @SAWII said:

    BHVR does not ban people for using (known) bugs. If it is bad enough, they will kill switch it…. Oh wait.

    I believe people got banned for using Knight's teleport grabs when that was a thing. whether or not streetwise abuse is bannable yet I'm not sure, I suppose it'd be harder to prove unless you record somebody in the act of doing it with hoarder or something.

  • IMG_0134.png

    From another thread earlier this year about the exact same thing.

  • This content has been removed.