Do YOU know the survivors' bow?
Formal greeting with the match just started like deaf-muted animals:
Step 1. Crouch
Step 2. Look all way up, and down, up & down (specially up, keep a bit up more time)
Step 3. [.........]
Step 4. Profit!

This invention is fun, since we dont have other animations than key 1 & 2, point there & come here
We need more anymations for keys 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, but no 9.
Comments
That just sounds like teabagging with extra steps. Or Jedi Knight II PvP.
I dunno but is something funny many survs do nowadays as a greeting or gl
Back in my day, we didn't have any of these fancy animations and we made do with teabagging! Now if you'll excuse me, there are some kids I need to chase off my lawn...
here
Oh god the cringe
#########
yup this is what we are forced to do due to the lack of body-gestures to say "hello"
I mean that video is cringe.
In game it looks just fine
Profit = camp?