Yellow Mori

Does Yellow Mori become usable if 3 people escape, and there's one survivor left?

I never tested this.

I know it works if you 3k then down the 4th and then you can use the Yellow Mori.

:>

Comments

  • @tehshadowman33 said:
    Does Yellow Mori become usable if 3 people escape, and there's one survivor left?

    I never tested this.

    I know it works if you 3k then down the 4th and then you can use the Yellow Mori.

    :>

    Yellow Mori works on the last remaining survivor in the trial, it doesn't matter if the other 3 DC, escape or die.

  • OK, cool. It's less useless then. I have tons of them in storage.

  • Something super cool about the yellow mori is that it does not require you to hook the last survivor before killing them.
  • I used a yellow Mori for Freddy's ritual, I love running people out the gates while one person is down, then I can mori them :chuffed:

  • @Peasant said:
    Something super cool about the yellow mori is that it does not require you to hook the last survivor before killing them.

    If you have a totally ######### game, I guess if you run rancor and a yellow mori, you have two options.
    1) Mori obsession
    2) If obsession escapes, mori the last guy left