sprint burst gotta be the most insufferable survivor perk by far

As the title says pair it with vigil and the new fog vials.

change my mind

Comments

  • Change your mind, why? What's the actual complaint?

    Sprint Burst hasn't changed. Vigil hasn't changed. So, are you complaining about Fog Vials, that are usually trash (except on one map) because you can still see survivors?

    I assume we would see a similar comment, once SB would be nerfed:

    Lithe gotta be the most insufferable survivor perk by far

    As the title says pair it with vigil and the new fog vials.

    change my mind

    And once Lithe would be nerfed:

    Balanced Landing gotta be the most insufferable survivor perk by far

    As the title says pair it with vigil and the new fog vials.

    change my mind

    Did I miss a perk?

  • Play mindbreaker if you can‘t stand it. It is a hard counter to sprint burst.

  • I agree that Fog vial has indirectly buffed haste perks and vigil since it's used to reduce exhaustion cooldown, Vigil= exhaustion perks was a problem before but now Fog vial exacerbates the problem