Adepts

I want to ask what people think about adepts. I had so many games that my teammates don't go to hooks or don't do gens and just search for heals or hide so they can do their adept. It is just frustrating a person doesn't want to participate because an achievement that is not even rare. Adept'ing is not super often but often enough in my experience. I just want to have fun and do some teamwork with fellow survivors.

Comments

  • Survivor adepts are easy. Just play a few games until you get it. Killer adepts however…

  • My opinion on adepts, on both sides, is simple: do what you gotta do, unless it's cheating/exploiting.

    I am very guilty of this myself. Although I do contribute as much as possible to the match, I will take that escape the moment I get the chance to. In the same fashion I will slug for the 4k to prevent a hatch escape when doing a Killer adept.

    I'll try to redeem myself in the next couple of matches but when there's an achievement on the line, I am going to put myself before everyone else. Hopefully, when people see I was doing the adept, they'll understand.

    Similarly, I would not hold it against you if you were my teammate or the Killer, and you escaped early or fought tooth and nail to get that 4k. When doing adept, everything's free real estate. Everything except cheats and exploits, of course.