9.2.0 performance is garbage
Why does 2016 game run at 40 fps on low all of a sudden after the engine "update"?
Why does 2016 game run at 40 fps on low all of a sudden after the engine "update"?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
DbD’s poor performance is so frustrating because every patch it gets worse but the game doesn’t look or feel any better. So I have to ask, what on earth is eating up all my resources?
For how poor the graphics are in this game, there’s NO reason it should be so hard to run.
Thank you, I thought I couldn't possibly be the only one experiencing lower frame rates after the last update, some actions in particular like turning fast or distant survivor auras make the frame rate very low