Play with your food rework!
Okay so who actually uses this outside of meme builds? I feel like we could have so much more use out of this! so heres my idea!
You become obsessed with one survivor. Every time you injure the obsession but don't down them gain a token up to a max of 1/2/3. Each token makes your own movement speed increased by 1.5% while also making survivor increasing the obsessions skill check chances by 6% per token.
The movement speed increase pertains to the original idea of it being a good movement speed booster and the skill check increase increases the idea of playing with them and just annoying them
. What do you guys think!
Comments
The only change I would give it is that the stacks only get used up by hitting the obsession only. That's really the only change that's needed and it becomes a lot more viable like save the best for last.
I feel at that point it becomes problematic because you have a 130% Leatherface/huntress/hag/legion (in frenzy) idk I just feel like that is waaay to powerful
True but right now it's way to underpowered of a perk. It's one of the perks that they're scared to touch because balancing it is way too tough and I can't blame them for it.
I mean I like my little idea c:
But even with yours the stacks get used up too quickly and giving them more skill checks usually only mean more BP for them. People don't usually miss skill checks anymore unless they're like 25 hours total of gameplay or your running huntress lullaby. I'm merely a rank 12 survivor and I basically never miss a skill check unless it's because the killer is right there or lullaby has like 3-4 stacks on it.
It would be just to annoy them c: thats why you're playing with them hehe and its meant to compliment his kit in general of not tunneling the obsession so you get your stacks, focus everyone else, and save the best for last
I would make it so you lose stacks only when you hit anyone, but otherwise it's pretty balanced right now
I like how the perk is right now, it's not viable in many killers but it works wonders on my main man Wraith, and giving the obsession more skill checks is a disadvantage if the survivor is good
well the skill checks thing could be removed but I just think the movement speed boost is spent too quick.
To quote my comment on Space Coconut's Perk Study of Play with Your Food:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MSyZP2oJr4