So... no Fog Vials for everyone?

I already have two p100 killers with thousands of add-ons and my surv main Jill is also p100.
Since the vials are a new item I've decided to spend the next tens of millions of BP I get on Jill to get a considerable amount of vials.
BUT I already have much more of the Visceral add-on for the vials than the item itself. In fact this specific add-on seems to pop out in my bloodwebs WAY more than any other add-on or any variations of the vials.
My friend is in this exact same situation (two p100 killers, one p100 surv and spending only on his surv to get vials). A lot of Visceral add-ons and nothing else vials related.

So… the vials are suppose to be super extra rare or what?

Comments

  • I'm also getting almost nothing on my p100. I used the bulk spending feature and landed a whopping three, but I'm not getting anything but add-ons though the manual spending. And now the bulk spending isn't working on my p100 at all. It's a bummer cause I find them really fun and want to use them before they inevitably killswitch or nerf them, but for now I have to survive with the two I have left or beg these killers for my life so I can keep them.

    I've gotten more on my other survs (but still not a lot) so seems to be a p100 issue.

  • I’m just gonna assume that’s code issue for auto blood web update? It always prioritises iri addons + items itself, but maybe devs forgot to put priority on fog vials for auto update