ban #2
I beg you to reconsider your decision to block me, it really hurts me that I can no longer play DBD, it's the only game that brought me pleasure after long working days, I BEG YOU, PLEASE((
I beg you to reconsider your decision to block me, it really hurts me that I can no longer play DBD, it's the only game that brought me pleasure after long working days, I BEG YOU, PLEASE((
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You’re risking yourself getting banned on the forum too by continuing to break forum rules (no discussing bans). There is a formal process to request an appeal for a ban and the is the only way you can potentially have a ban appealed.