Where can I send evidence of a Toxic player?
I have several pictures of a player saying very harsh and vulgar things towards everyone in the end game chat. I was wondering if there is a forum specifically for this?
I have several pictures of a player saying very harsh and vulgar things towards everyone in the end game chat. I was wondering if there is a forum specifically for this?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I would think that I could send in additional evidence. But I suppose I cannot?
It is not necessary. If you report for insulting or harassment ingame, chat logs will be saved.
You can (I don't have the link with me, but you can probably find it in the "FAQ & Rules" section), but if it was just the end-game chat, all you need is an in-game report.
no you only can report in game if you want them to be punish
I understand. Thank you all for responding.