Sable Ward - Death by Roses body piece
Hello, Behavior! Sable Ward's newest cosmetic "Death by Roses" is amazing! Though I have got a suggestion for the body piece. I feel like the corset is a bit short, so my idea was to extend it down just a bit, so it looks less sexualized and overall nicer with the rest of the outfits plus with other cosmetic parts.

Comments
Hi Amazing Behavior team.
I’m begging, literally on my knees but I also don’t envy your position.
Constructive Feedback: Death by Roses Sable Ward seems unfinished in Gothic Romance she has eye shadow (pink reddish color) and or add under eye shadow like M3Gan to make her eyes pop similarly to her Cemetery Grotesque look.
Additional challenges
Please see link of a concept art created by fan via X (formerly, twitter) if you unable to view link Please see my temp X account as My previous account got hacked back when it was twitter. @GianniJezebel
Note: I was unable to add image on here.
https
://x.com/yui_simp02/status/1950401299356291223?s=46&t=Ys22ZfEajz7Ez2gJMAWBPQ