I said no because of keys and maps. I don't want to loose 20% of ny map because it was on tue ground for 0.01 sec. Vial could have a recharge, so if the regression is conplete, you would need to recharge tye vial all the way through
I said no because of keys and maps. I don't want to loose 20% of ny map because it was on tue ground for 0.01 sec. Vial could have a recharge, so if the regression is conplete, you would need to recharge tye vial all the way through
the problem is that franklins is not for those items, franklin's is to stop the fking medkits, those items are much busted than they simply look.
Make survivors drop items and when they pick it up they get hit with some debuff. (Hindered, aura reading, etc.)
I get people want it to drain charges for the obvious reasons, but I do think that making survivors venture back into tiles for their belongings often wastes enough time itself and a debuff stacked on top would be worth it.
Reverting back would still be good, but they'd need to destroy the Map/Fog Jar items to make it work across the board.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I said no because of keys and maps. I don't want to loose 20% of ny map because it was on tue ground for 0.01 sec. Vial could have a recharge, so if the regression is conplete, you would need to recharge tye vial all the way through
the problem is that franklins is not for those items, franklin's is to stop the fking medkits, those items are much busted than they simply look.
I would have ZERO problem if the perk excluded keys, maps and maybe fog vial from losing charges
It should be reworked.
Make survivors drop items and when they pick it up they get hit with some debuff. (Hindered, aura reading, etc.)
I get people want it to drain charges for the obvious reasons, but I do think that making survivors venture back into tiles for their belongings often wastes enough time itself and a debuff stacked on top would be worth it.
Reverting back would still be good, but they'd need to destroy the Map/Fog Jar items to make it work across the board.