Engine Updates
I'm curious about the engine updates that have gone live. Is anyone experiencing any issues? Can anyone comment on what was changed?
I'm curious about the engine updates that have gone live. Is anyone experiencing any issues? Can anyone comment on what was changed?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm curious about this too. Been watching some streams and nothing really seems all that different to me. I'm guessing it must be behind the scenes stuff that we won't really notice.
I'm hoping for improvements on Switch and I'll report if I notice any difference. Though I doubt I'll be playing much DBD today as I'm still downloading that beefy update!
Edit: The only thing I can see that's different is maybe a warmer overall colour temperature, with greens and yellows looking a bit more saturated.
theres atleast 1 new option in the config sg.landscapequality
Hopefully it fixes the hitching performance problems.