DBD Twitch drops
That badge is very cool.
Also I mowed the lawn, can we please get a plant killer dad please? 🥺
That badge is very cool.
Also I mowed the lawn, can we please get a plant killer dad please? 🥺
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Blight should give his serum to the toba Venus fly trap
While technically not a plant, we do have fungus, unless you want to count the bark-like skin the fungus is on (since it would be more like vines or tree bark, which does involve plants). Skin is for Dredge. Mycelium Nightmare, Deep Rift Level 3.
This is more plant like, based on the forest deity Leshi. Their skin is based of bark and moss. Skin is for Artist. The Leshen, collaboration skin with The Witcher.
The Hag…. that's it… that's all I have to say. They have the most plant-like skins in the game. Skin is for Hag (as I just mentioned). Fetid Bloom, it's in the store.
He totally should, I wonder what kind of POWER would come out of that.
It’s not the same, they don’t have plant power. I do like the skins though, but it’s not the same. I’m talking plant based power😍