Why aren't more threads asking for...
The shrine to go back to the old spot? It's annoying to have to go through the shop to see it. Does anyone even like the fact that it moved? It was so conveniently placed and you could check it while waiting on a lobby. For anyone who doesn't know, it used to be on the side bar where the customize, bloodweb, and character switcher are.
Where it used to be is just a blank space. There was no need to move it. Yes it's a minor inconvenience and there are more pressing issues but that doesn't mean it should just be ignored.
Where it used to be is just a blank space. There was no need to move it. Yes it's a minor inconvenience and there are more pressing issues but that doesn't mean it should just be ignored.
Comments
I doubt they will change it, no matter how bad we want it changed back
I agree with you, never understood why they had to move it.
I would be so glad if they moved it to its old place.