Can we address the environmental collisions for a second?

So we all know Tricksters rework is finally coming up in 2026 and I heard that a decent amount of known Trickster players were talked to in terms of what would happen with the rework.

So I am hoping this would include the increasing number of spots not only Trickster but also Death Slinger (To a lesser extent Unknown, Huntress and Springtrap) can't shoot/throw through due to invisible walls. There is genuinely so much that has been added over the years but I don't know when it started. I would assume sometime after Singularities and especially Ghouls releases since they use the environment to place bio pods/leap.

Just to name a few.
>You can't throw through the gaps under the Ormond snow plow
>You can't throw through the front porch railing on Garden of Joy
>Specifically for the Greenville Square and Freddy Fazbears Pizza map you can't throw through the three skinny set of trees.
>VERY awkward invisible walls between the Freddy Bonnie and Chica animatronics where there is gaps but there is just invisible walls.

I'm sure there's a dedicated document somewhere listing a bunch of these but I do not have contact with anyone of that nature.

Comments