Unable to Hook on Swamp

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: On Backwater Swamp, I was chasing a Jane who vaulted a window underneath the raised wooden structure. On my screen, she immediately teleported back through the window. After that, the match seemed to be desynced for me; I was unable to hook another survivor despite being under an unbroken hook and eventually when I downed and picked up the Ace in the match, his body was just floating in the air and I was unable to do any other inputs, including attacking or dropping. Even upon the end game collapse bar going down, neither of us were booted out of the match and I ended up having to quit.

PLATFORM: Steam

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: Unsure if it has to specifically do with the window underneath the raised wooden structure in the corner or not.

VIDEO: No video, but took a screenshot.

PLAYER LOGS:

DeadByDaylight.log DBDSwampGlitch.png
Tagged: Under Review

Comments