Fire Up buff?
Random idea, Fire Up also increases movement speed. Not sure if it would break the balance during the match, but it could help the killer deal with gen rushing. Maybe even complement Tinker, and scary with NOED. What I don't know is how much of a boost it could give. Should movement speed gradually increase for every token, or activate at full power?
Comments
Fire up gives you a 0,4 second bonus on full stacks. The human eye can't notice a difference.
I'd approve of this.
I agree with this. Cause if we think about it, being Fire Up means you are more excited and ready to act. Faster speed seems good. Another good buff would be that the token effects are gained as soon as a single gen was done. Seriously, I get fired up when the survivors so much as spawn in.
Ridiculously fast makes absolutely no sense at all when talking about Fire Up. It does so damn little.
Yep... ridiculously fast...
Either this or we could just increase the numbers to make it more impactful for it's current use
Are you crazy?! Fire Up is already OP and a crutch as it is, it needs no buffs and is just completely broken, still waiting for the nerf to it. Fire Up OP plz nerf
ok prove it bring me 5 games ( video ) in which fire up save your ass and you win only because of it.
Search up Ardetha. He constantly wins with it. It's so OP that it practically wins the game for him. Too OP plz nerf
I find 2 videos only one with the nurse and one with the mike. I will not say anything about the nurse because you do need fire up but for mike, he uses a build that makes all the actions faster it's a meme build the monto create so can you give me a video or anything where the killer use only fire up no other perks to make it work?
so you don't know how to play good to know
Fire Up by itself is... Useless. Don't get me wrong, but it's only when associated with other perks that it can become a good perk. And it's too bad that the potential that perk have can only be discovered when combining it with other perks.