The Trickster is getting more than just a power change...map, volume and more?

I'm a huge fan of the trickster and according to DBD stats I have like 800 hours with just him XD but I'm worried about his changes and him losing his identity. Although that is a concern of mine, I'd like to talk about a related topic and that is that according to BHVR his changes are probably in March and a while ago at an event in Japan they mentioned that they were interested in making a Trickster map, they also mentioned that it wasn't out of the question to revisit Killers for their own map and in March the Trickster and the Skull Merchant will get a rework, the latter already has her map but the Trickster doesn't and adding to the fact that they mentioned that it's a unique and special map and that it matches the dates, it's likely that the March map will be a Trickster-based map and and who knows, maybe he is also the protagonist of the tomo on that date

Comments

  • I mean going off of their design preview, Im fairly confident theyll keep his identity. With the recent AMA we also know they had a focus group of Trickster players and I highly doubt they would let it slide if he was completely reworked

    As for a map related to him, that would be sick and has always been a dream of mine (also PTB menu music pls bhvr)

  • Hmm cool… now could we get back 110 trickster until the rework? So the killer can actually be enjoyable and rewarding.

  • @Brimp said:

    Hmm cool… now could we get back 110 trickster until the rework? So the killer can actually be enjoyable and rewarding.

    for what it's worth i agree. old trickster was bad but at least I played him once in a while to shake up the routine of me playing m1 killers.

  • @Brimp said:

    Hmm cool… now could we get back 110 trickster until the rework? So the killer can actually be enjoyable and rewarding.

    I feel this wouldn't be a huge ask honestly.