Batman Who Laughs V Gotham Survivors
When can we get a Batman Who Laughs killer and Gotham survivors to thwart the maniac? ;) *Cheesy please grin.
When can we get a Batman Who Laughs killer and Gotham survivors to thwart the maniac? ;) *Cheesy please grin.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If we're gonna pull from Gotham, I'd much sooner look at Scarecrow than the Batman Who Laughs or even a regular Joker incarnation. I feel there's much better ground to work from there for a power— though maybe the BWL could be a legendary skin?
I'd love survivors too, it'd never happen but I'd cross my fingers for Harper Row :3