Why do people like Ochido?
The guy is a huge a$$hole both in real life and dbd community, he was banned multiple times, his videos consist of him playing against low ranks and making himself look like a "good player" when really he's just using the most crutch perks against low ranks plus the constant teabagging and flashlight spamming, I don't see how this is entertaining. He has also made a huge impact on this community and is just promoting this toxic behaviour. Seriously people who watch him, why?
Comments
The only thing that’s left for him to retaliate to is Xbox. Lol.
I don't watch him anymore, but I used to watch him to improve at survivor. I used to be a diehard survivor main not neutral like I am now and to newer players, it seems like what he says is reasonable. Obviously though, most of it is not.
I will not let that happen
It's pretty easy to evade bans on pc, not sure how consoles work.
He's still making videos to this day.
If he comes to xbox, I'm going to return to it and beat him if he comes into my games
Hardware banned was what made him move to PS4.
I don’t know how he got banned from PS4 since Sony isn’t really that strict but there must’ve been a lot of people making a fuss about him.
I watched a few of his videos, gave up after finding that they were ALL the same.
Same gameplay
Same bullying
Same over the top sound effects being added (the, Im going to r*** you) got old VERY quickly.
Also there are rumors about him I dont like
I prefer Monto now, Noob3 is ok to
Best thing was Demi's 3 videos about messing with streamers
Never mind.
I don't like him
Now we just need optimisation and auto-aim or keyboard and mouse support and DBD on consoles will be complete.