Generator Skill Check Fix...?
I remember reading somewhere that BHVR were going to fix the issue of a skill check triggering as you leave a gen, resulting in an accidental failed skill check.
I'm sure I saw this months ago but this is still happening and I haven't heard anything since.
Anybody know when this fix is coming into place, or if they've cancelled this initiative?
Comments
They also stated in patch they fixed picking up downed survivors priority like to not open lockers and such and it still happens.
They already implemented this, but it's only a slight difference compared to before. I've definitely had situations where it's helped me, but you can't really take advantage of it to purposely avoid a skill check, it's not that generous. So sometimes you may still blow up a gen on accident if you let go on the later side, but it definitely doesn't happen as much as it used to.