Hidden offerings
Hidden offerings should actually be hidden, i.e. not visible at all.
Change my mind
Hidden offerings should actually be hidden, i.e. not visible at all.
Change my mind
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Tbh It would be better if the players could see only their offerings during the ''burn screen''
As soon as I wake up in the dream world I'm like "screw this" and leave. Killers get far too much babied hand-holding crutchlordery, cough-mori-cough. This toxic crap needs to either be removed from the game or to show up in offerings so the player can choose if they want to have a toxic one sided game or not.
The game will be so much better if DCing is finally punished
Yes, you will have your empty lobby simulator you always wanted so you can look at the toxic OP game breaking cancer you cried so hard to get sitting on the shelf gathering dust =D
I'm all for a "fair, balanced and consistent" game but I'm not going to just sit there there while some cry babied killer crutchlord pushes his "omg I win by default" button (for example: 1 survivor STARTS match in dream world).
Dear god the entitled easy-mode killers in this game. lol. just lol.
Woooooooow. One survivor starts in the Dream World. What a tragedy, it's not like it's very easy to wake up from it or anything.
I agree that some Killers are entitled but you got better options than the most useless Ultra Rare addon for the Worst Killer in the game to make an argument.
Iridescent Heads, the Omegablink, Bloody Coil, Mint Rag. Do I need to say more?
no comment
As I wrote in another thread, let's not show any offerings from other players at all. This way, we should get rid of intentional dc's during loading screen.
Whereas other players laugh "hey, it's Freddy, gg".
Couldn't agree more. Not sure why they did that.