I have a very very good killer idea
I think that bEHav10ur should add scream (Ghostface) to Dead by deadlight as a new killer with cool abilities I really think that would be awesome I would buy it directly!
What do you guys think if you think that they would add it to the game then share this across the world please as I think this is a good idea.
Comments
Only with Sidney Prescott
Sadly they have built legion on ghost face, all the stabby stabb and teens, high school, if i actually saw ghost face in dbd i would cry
i heard mask licenser say to dbd fan working on it. So its up to the 2nd licenser for franchise to get it through.
If it is reboot tv protagonist that ruins what could be a good tv franchise. Will have to become ghostface killer just to kill myself. Her acting and self absorbed attitude does make me want to kill her more then sidney. But no reboot survivor give us the main girl sidney or i would even take a Officer Dewey.
This is may be seen as unbalanced, but they would functionally be Basic Attack killers with no added powers.
This idea has been beat into the ground too many times already. It's a dead horse. I don't think Ghostface would fit DBD at all.
Ghostface’s power should be to morph into a survivor and be able to see into lockers and hide in them.