Did our engine just get updated?
Title - if so, is that update immediate or when PTB hits live.
Title - if so, is that update immediate or when PTB hits live.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
There was an engine update on the PTB (which is why the PTB download was so large this time).
What does that mean for us? (As the customer?)
Trying to understand.
Unfortunately I'm not sure about the details behind the change, the only thing I know is that the devs said on Reddit during the PTB that there was an engine change and they didn't really go into it more than that
Oh, I see. An Engine Change. Not an Update.