Chucky scamper vote if should be in the game
press 1 for yes or 2 for no
choose wisely i would love to here some ideas
press 1 for yes or 2 for no
choose wisely i would love to here some ideas
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
His size and POV are a lot more beneficial than anything in his kit imo.
1
I don't understand why people so desperately want scamper chucky back. Not only that he was boring for both sides, but he was weak, weaker than now. If you have fun being powerless killer for 20s to scamper and get hit and repeat that process then I don't get it.
I don't care about scamper, just give me my speed back with a slightly higher cooldown than before the nerf xD