Perks in character trial
if I get her to prestige 3 or whatever will the shared perks be available on other survivors? Has anyone tried?
if I get her to prestige 3 or whatever will the shared perks be available on other survivors? Has anyone tried?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Idk but it sounds like it’s locked until purchase but the progress is held for you in the meantime after the trial is over. On owned characters it immediately shares, so I would check a character you own and see if Sable’s perks are in there.
Just to clarify: you cannot unlock perks from the Free Trials until the character is unlocked for your account.