Yesterday
I need to like... let this out I guess.
So yesterday, I was playing a game against the Spirit and I was constantly being chased by her, I hid a lot as well to the point i didn't do any saves or gens. Anyways, I accidentally led her to people and trust me, i didn't have bond or empathy, if i did, i would've avoided them completely. Anyways, a Kate disconnected and I then did 3 generators. by myself. because my teammate did nothin.
Anyways, the spirit started working with me because someone disconnected and she couldn't find the other chick. She let me do those three gens. She was terrifying too, lemme tell you. Had fantastic map pressure. When that person disconnected and the killer started being friendly, i was accused of working with the killer and reported. i said "do it, you rage quitted" and they goes "because you were clearly working with the killer!" and I go "after you rage quitted".
They then went on and said that they told the other person to do nothing and make me do everything. I got max on almost everything thay was evader related, i lost one chase. I did jack in altruism.
I then got a friend's request from the killer and they called me a good killer and i told her what i said earlier. Anyways, I'm bored and cold.
So yesterday, I was playing a game against the Spirit and I was constantly being chased by her, I hid a lot as well to the point i didn't do any saves or gens. Anyways, I accidentally led her to people and trust me, i didn't have bond or empathy, if i did, i would've avoided them completely. Anyways, a Kate disconnected and I then did 3 generators. by myself. because my teammate did nothin.
Anyways, the spirit started working with me because someone disconnected and she couldn't find the other chick. She let me do those three gens. She was terrifying too, lemme tell you. Had fantastic map pressure. When that person disconnected and the killer started being friendly, i was accused of working with the killer and reported. i said "do it, you rage quitted" and they goes "because you were clearly working with the killer!" and I go "after you rage quitted".
They then went on and said that they told the other person to do nothing and make me do everything. I got max on almost everything thay was evader related, i lost one chase. I did jack in altruism.
I then got a friend's request from the killer and they called me a good killer and i told her what i said earlier. Anyways, I'm bored and cold.
Comments
Quite a story you have there. Would get you a blanket, but my Frenzy distance cannot reach you unfortunately. Watch some anime or something for entertainment :P
Daddy no ;^;
Notifications are buggy. I don't use Frenzy unless I know I can get someone.
It's also fun finding them in lockers.
Daddy yes OwO
._.